Scrambled TCM daily on-line schedule.

Post news stories and home video release announcements here.
  • Author

entredeuxguerres

Scrambled TCM daily on-line schedule.

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 9:15 am

Third day it's been unusable, showing programming for last Oct.--can't believe no one else has mentioned it. Or can it be some problem with my cable provider or ISP? Unbelievable that it still remains uncorrected, where ever the fault lies.

fwtep

Re: Scrambled TCM daily on-line schedule.

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 11:28 am

entredeuxguerres wrote:Third day it's been unusable, showing programming for last Oct.--can't believe no one else has mentioned it. Or can it be some problem with my cable provider or ISP? Unbelievable that it still remains uncorrected, where ever the fault lies.

It's fine here. Are you sure that the fault doesn't lie with you? Try clearing your cache and/or history.

entredeuxguerres

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 2:50 pm

fwtep wrote:It's fine here. Are you sure that the fault doesn't lie with you? Try clearing your cache and/or history.

Thanks, that was it: being recently bedridden, have been reduced to using an old netbook; starting from a new Google TCM search, problem vanished.

fwtep

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 10:25 pm

Excellent! Now that I've solved that, pardon me while I run off to take care of the fiscal cliff and the gun control problem. Back in a few...

Return to Talkie News