Should I change my ID and icon?

Comments related to the operation of NitrateVille.
  • Author

FrankFay

Should I change my ID and icon?

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 2:22 pm

I've been posting as Frank Fay for some time, and while I still admire his talent I'm finding more and more material proving that he was a first class horse's ass. Would it be too confusing if I changed?
Eric Stott

mndean

Re: Should I change my ID and icon?

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 4:12 pm

FrankFay wrote:I've been posting as Frank Fay for some time, and while I still admire his talent I'm finding more and more material proving that he was a first class horse's ass. Would it be too confusing if I changed?

I shouldn't think so, your name is in your sig. I've changed my icon three times, but the icons have a theme.

Rick Lanham

PostMon Jan 21, 2013 10:41 pm

I've changed my icon a couple of times. I lost some hair, other than that nothing happened...

Oh, and when you change your icon, it changes it on all the old messages too, right away.

Rick

Richard M Roberts

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 1:03 am

FrankFay wrote:I've been posting as Frank Fay for some time, and while I still admire his talent I'm finding more and more material proving that he was a first class horse's ass. Would it be too confusing if I changed?

More than a first class horses ass, that's an insult to the horse, I'd say a truly evil piece of work. You should change it to someone more lovable-----like Ben Blue.

RICHARD M ROBERTS (Then again, I've been posting under that moniker for years, and he's an evil piece of work too. Hasn't hurt me a bit.)

JFK

Frank Fay in Literature

PostThu Feb 27, 2014 4:45 am

ImageImage
Joseph P. Kamp The Fay Case ............................................ Frank Fay How To Be Poor
[NY, NY : Constitutional Educational League, 1946] ............. [NY, NY : Prentice Hall, 1945]
Pamphlet: 32 p. ; 23 cm.
Last edited by JFK on Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

FrankFay

PostThu Feb 27, 2014 6:16 am

The original of that Flagg portrait of Fay turned up on Ebay some years back - went for a pretty stiff sum too.
Eric Stott

Return to Site Chat